We are 100% Student Transportation
We have all been patiently waiting for this fall school year 2020-2021 to begin. My how time has flown by. Patience is Golden!
Schools are now beginning to implement "hybrid" scheduling with the goal of getting kids back to school full time when safe to do so.
This is what we are working on:
* You will see a new barrier at the Driver window and changes in the break room facilities to maintain Social Distancing
* Barriers are being installed in vehicles to separate driver from students
* 2 students on mini van unless family
* 3 students on transit van unless family
*Sanitizing vehicles between routes daily
*Drivers wear masks
* Hand sanitizer and other needed supplies available to all Drivers
* Any drivers experiencing symptoms are taken off routes and district notified
* Students to wear masks
* Parents to monitor temperatures at home and Hand washing before getting on vehicles
We are working together to protect all of our employees and students to the best of our ability. Additional mandatory training is provided for all Drivers and Paras to understand these new changes. We will be training Covid Style with wearing of mask and Social Distancing in mind, .
Your patience in this difficult time and Your commitment to R and D is greatly appreciated.