We are 100% Student Transportation
The 2020-2021 is finally underway! My how time has flown by. Patience is Golden!
Some schools have implemented "hybrid" scheduling and others are getting back to full-time.
This is how we have prepared:
* There is a new barrier at the Driver window and changes in the break room facilities to maintain Social Distancing
* Barriers are installed in vehicles to separate driver from students
*We are constantly updating "distancing" protocols as required by the school districts
*Sanitizing vehicles between routes daily
*Drivers wear masks
* Hand sanitizer and other needed supplies available to all Drivers
* Any drivers experiencing symptoms are taken off routes and district notified
* Students to wear masks
* Parents to monitor temperatures at home and Hand washing before getting on vehicles
We are working together to protect all of our employees and students to the best of our ability. Additional mandatory training is provided for all Drivers and Paras to understand these new changes. We will be training Covid-19 Style with wearing of mask and Social Distancing in mind, .
Your patience in this difficult time and Your commitment to R and D is greatly appreciated.